Get in touch
Our team of specialists aim to infuse hope in the hearts of our clients and can offer lasting solutions for the following disorders:
1) Voice Disorder – Our skilled specialists are here to help you overcome voice disorders like breathiness, hoarseness, pitch change, voice cracks, frequent throat clearing and voice tremor. Voice discomforts such as voice loss, vocal pain and loss of vocal range can also be effectively treated.
2) Stammering– Stammering restricts the smooth flow of a speech and is a common concern. Our specialists are actively ensuring proper speech and educating their clients about the long term effects of untreated stammering. Speech therapy can reduce the frequency of stammering and boost your communication skills effectively.
3) Late Speakers – Our consultants can empathize with the parents who are worried about the speech and language development of their child. If your child fails to respond, talk or vocalize in daily life, you must come and visit our Speech Language Pathologist.
4) Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is a complex condition that impacts the normal development of the brain. It affects a person’s behavior and impairs his communication skills to a great extent.
5) Mis-articulation – Articulation problems can surface from a deformed oral structure. Some of the common deformities occur due to Cleft palate, Cerebral palsy, dental problems and hearing loss.
- We also provide unique services like Corporate Speech Language Pathology (CSLP) and Videoconferencing.
- Speechplus houses some of the top communication specialists who are skilled with in-depth knowledge and experience in diverse areas of communication skill boosting. They provide unique therapy sessions that include Accent reduction, Presentation skills, Public Speaking Skills, Voice Projection, Confidence Building, Clear Pronunciation, Listening Skills, Interviewing Success, Business Communication Skill.
- Although Speech and Language therapy is an ongoing process that needs to be monitored with regular follow up sessions, we understand that it might get difficult for you to visit us frequently. Therefore, we can help you to continue your treatment through video conferences and stop your sessions from being interrupted due to migration issues.