Get in touch
Our Professional Team Includes:
Somenath Mukherjee(Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist)
Kuntal Sarkar(Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist)
B.Sc (Cal), B.A.S.L.P (U.U), B.Ed (NIHH), D.H.L.S (NIHH)
Probir Karmakar (Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist)
B.A.S.L.P (Cal), M.A.S.L.P (Cal)
Abhishek Chakraborty (Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist)
Mainak Santra (Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist)
B.A.S.L.P (Cal ), M.A.S.L.P (Cal)
Reshmi Banerjee (Santra)[ Consultant of Speech Language Pathologist]
B.A.S.L.P (Cal), M.A.S.L.P (M.U.)
Kaberi Goswami (Saha)[ Consultant Speech Language Pathologist]
B.A.S.L.P., M.A.S.L.P. (W.B.U.H.S)
Subrata Das[ Consultant Speech Language Pathologist]
B.A.S.L.P(U.U.), DHLS (NIHH)
What do Speech and Language Pathologists treat:
- Articulation – the way we say our speech sounds
- Phonology – the speech patterns we use
- Apraxia – difficulty planning and coordinating the movements needed to make speech sounds
- Fluency – stammering
- Voice – problems with the way the voice sounds, such as hoarseness
- Receptive Language – difficulty understanding language
- Expressive Language – difficulty using language
- Pragmatic Language – social communication; the way we speak to each other
- Deafness/Hearing Loss – loss of hearing; therapy includes developing lip-reading, speech, and/or alternative communication systems
- Oral-Motor Disorders – weak tongue and/or lip muscles
- Swallowing/Feeding Disorders – difficulty chewing and/or swallowing.
Speech Plus is committed to:
Professionalism: Highly trained professionals and the use of latest equipment and infrastructure.
Utility: We design our services to be of maximum use to our clients.
Maximum service: We want to help our clients reach their maximum potential, no matter what their speech, language or communication challenge
Better quality of life: Better speech and communication improves life, and this is the ultimate goal of all our services.
- An ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization.
- No.1 in Eastern India.
- No.1 Clinic in India in Terms of Speech Therapy.
- More Than 100 highly Qualified Dedicated & Skilled man power for Support & Service Team.
- More than 20 qualified Speech Language Pathologists.
- Separate department for Patient Care & Quality Control.
- We use State of Art Technology for Better Service & Quality.
The fraternity has worked and contributed to several researches and projects. They have published numerous scientific papers at the national and the international platform:
- Composite Tinnitus Management (Journal of Indian Speech and Hearing Association, 2007)
- Tinnitus and Insomnia (Poster Presentation, ISHACON, 2006)
- Public Speaking Skills by the SLP’s for the SLP’s (Poster Presentation, ISHACON, 2006 and ISAM, 2008)
- Tinnitus Related Quality of Life (Poster Presentation, ISHACON, 2008)
- Mean Length of utterances & syntactic performance of normal & children with hearing impairment, studying in regular school (to be published at the Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education)
- Development and standardization of Phonetically Balanced word list in Bengali (Master’s Dissertation)
- Presented lectures as a part of the MDT team at the workshop on Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) through AAF and Skill Sprout of New Jersey, USA at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata in 2011.
- Presented lectures as a part of MDT team on ‘Feeding Difficulties – Role of MDT’ at the scientific workshop on “Nutrition and Behavior in Pediatric Practice” at Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata in 2011.
- Participated in Project Undertaken by Applied Statistics Unit, Indian Statistical Institute named ‘The Effect of Traffic Noise on the Hearing Ability of the School Students of Kolkata’