Get in touch
Communication is the key to business success, and so it is necessary for every individual to be expert in their unique communication style. But it is very hard to control various aspects of communication, and humans surely do fall behind in one or few of the major areas. Corporate Speech Language pathology is concerned to help the borderline population whose problems either are not had been an issue till date or there is a problem so subtle that is observable only two careful eyes. But as we know, good communication skill is a key to success in life, work and relationships. Without effective communication, a message can turn into error, misunderstanding, frustration, or even disaster by being misinterpreted or poorly delivered. Hence specialist guidance is essential.
Who is a Corporate speech language Pathologist
Corporate Speech Pathologists are communication specialists who have in-depth knowledge and experience in many areas of communication skill building.
Who Are We?
Our core team consists of highly trained Speech language Pathologists with an average experience of more than 15 years including University, clinical and corporate settings. Every specialist at Speech Plus has completed a 4 year Bachelor degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from Calcutta University and a 2 year Master degree in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology from West Bengal University of Health (WBHS). They have been professionally certified by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and Indian Speech and Hearing Association (ISHA).
Our Process – What Makes Us Different?
The Speech Plus specialists get to the root of the matter, find out your issues in speech, language or communication – and provide training to overcome them through scientific and structured therapy.
What does a CSLP provide?
- We provide services on communication training to the individuals who are going to get introduced to the corporate world and also to those who are already working in the corporate through a highly specialized branch of Speech & Language Pathology.
- We provide work – related training to enable employees to become effective communication in the business and professional world.
- We promote our services both to individuals and to the companies that may benefit from improved communication.
Corporate Speech Language Pathology – Areas of Expertise
At Speech Plus, we help to improve Communication Skills in these areas, and more:
- Accent Reduction
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Voice Projection
- Confidence Building
- Clear Pronunciation
- Listening Skills
- Interviewing Success
- Business Communication Skill
- Foreign Accent Modification helps non-native speakers of English improve pronunciation and speech clarity
- Public Speaking and Presentation Training helps improve confidence and effectiveness when communicating in front of large or small groups, or in meetings
- Voice Improvement teaches people to speak with adequate loudness, inflection and impact
- Speech or Voice Therapy helps valued employees with communication disorders reach their full potential in the workplace by addressing speech or voice concerns that might be holding them back professionally
- Communication Etiquette can help individuals communicate more effectively with colleagues, clients and customers
- Role Playing can help individuals for preparing for difficult conversations and situations
- Negotiation skills can help individuals to find a solution which meets the legitimate interests of both parties.
- Teaching Communication in Crisis
- Teaching to respond calmly and rationally to unwarranted criticism
- Speech reading for hearing impaired population
- Help people who stutter, lisp etc.
- Voice Coaching for professional singers and professional voice users
- Voice Modification for males who are having female like voice and vice versa
- Pragmatic Training for those who have difficulties in maintaining topic
- Pronunciation difficulties and its solution.
Corporate speech training…
Benefits Human Resources
Better communication can lead to better relationships and rapport between co-workers, as well as between employees and customers or clients. A win-win situation for everyone – and your business is likely to see improved customer loyalty and a better bottom line.
The result of professional speech training can be: improved speaking confidence; clearer pronunciation; more natural speech rhythm, voice quality; and more effective communication skills as a team member. An employee who communicates effectively is comfortable, confident and successful at work. And for managers, the ability to be clearly understood can make them more effective in their roles.
Benefits Your Company
Being able to speak clearly and persuasively is the key to influence other and create new business opportunities, grow a business, reduce costs, manage people, share new ideas, etc. Effective communicators are better equipped to advance in their careers to positions of greater responsibility, besides create a great impression about their company to outsiders. Forbes magazine says that 80% new businesses fail due to lack of effective communication. With effective speech and communication training, your company can be among the 20% who create blazing success.
Who can benefit from our services?
Students, Managers, musicians, customer service representatives, physicians, scientists, entrepreneurs, information technology professionals, physicians, nurses, machine operators, government personnel, sales representatives, clergy, insurance executives, media personalities, investment brokers, real estate developers, market researchers, performers, public officials, fashion designers, broadcast journalists, actors, attorneys, event planners, educators, and more.
Depending upon severity need of the problem therapy –session can be distributed as once a week or twice a week. Noticeable improvements are seen from the initial session itself if carryover works are carried out appropriately.